FAQs & Refund Policy
How long will it take to receive my kit? How much will shipping cost?
- We provide free shipping on all orders. Pre-sized kits will arrive within 5-7 business days and custom kits can be expected within 7-9 business days.
I do not understand how the custom kit ordering works can you explain more?
- You may add up to 8 custom LED bars to your cart to start creating a kit. Once you have added your desired amount of LED bars, simply add a Starter Kit (this is where you indicate channel style and control) to complete your kit build. If you are going with the smart home upgrade, remember to add a Philips Hue Bridge if you do not already own one.
How long do LED lights last? What is the warranty?
- Our premium quality LEDs are rated to last over 20 years and use minimal electricity. Illuminating the average home kitchen with our LED Kits for 5 hours every day costs less than $20 per year in energy usage. All LED Kits come with a standard 1 year warranty covering any manufacturing defects.
What is the Philips Hue Bridge? How do I know if I need one?
- Our smart home upgrade uses the Philips Hue App to control your LED Kits. The Philips Hue Bridge communicates between your Android or iOS device, the home WiFi, and the LED Kits. You may pair up to 15 separate LED Kits with one Philips Hue Bridge.
How do I power the lights?
- Each kit will come with a power supply you may plug into an outlet to power your LED kit.
Can I still have the smart home option if I plug the lights into a conventional outlet?
- The smart home upgrade is fully functional when using both conventional and/or switched outlets.
For the “smart home” option, I assume there is an app? Whats the name of the app?
- Our smart LED Kits are controlled with the Philips Hue app which can be downloaded for free on the App Store or Google Play store. Our lights also work with the following apps for even more customization: Ambee, Aurora, HueParty, iLightShow, Light DJ, Thorlight, and Yonomi.
My cabinets don’t have a “lip” at the bottom; they’re totally flat. Would the lights be visible?
- Though the lights will be visible, our "straight" LED channel is very sleek measuring in at only 0.38" thick. Our channels are made from a high-quality polished aluminum that looks great when the lights are on or off!
I want to hide the wires as much as possible between cabinets. If I drill through the bottom of the cabinets, how big a hole do I have to drill? How big is the connector I need to snake through the hole?
- If you want to hide your cables this way you will need to drill a 5/8" hole to snake the wire with connector through your install area. Cable mounting clips are included with each LED Kit however.
Pre-sized kits may be returned within 30 days of purchase. Custom kit purchases are non-refundable. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require proof of purchase. All LED Kits come with a standard one year warranty covering any manufacturing defects.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
If you feel your refund is late or missing, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will replace items if they are defective or damaged upon arrival. We maintain a standard one year warranty, on all LED Kits, covering manufacturing defects. If you need to do an exchange for these purposes and it has been less than one year since you received your LED Kit, please send us an email at email@example.com and we will get the process started for you.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item, that responsibility falls on your chosen shipping provider.